What is the Volunteer Network?
Check out our Volunteer Network by attending our All Volunteer monthly meeting held every second Monday of the month at 7 pm at Christ Church in Lake Forest. *Click here to view Event Calendar*
The Volunteer Network is designed for people who:
- Have attended our Education Meeting, plus Volunteer Interest session (Held twice monthly. See Event Calendar for dates, times and locations)
- Have decided they would like to volunteer with Stepping Stones
- Have completed a Volunteer Interest and Application Form.
You’ll meet others interested in getting involved in the issue of sex trafficking, find out the latest updates on Stepping Stones, and have conversations that will help you find the perfect place for you to serve. We can’t wait to meet you and hear your ideas!
Below are the current volunteer needs.
- Grant Research/ Writing
- Education Speakers/ Support for Speakers
- Church Liaisons
- Communications/ Marketing/ PR/ Graphics- Various Roles
- Residential Program Design/ Policies & Procedures
- Fundraising-Various Roles
- Administrative Assistants
- Event Coordinators
- Data Entry & Internet Research