Become a part of our Prayer Network!
We believe in the power of prayer. Your prayers help Stepping Stones Network staff and volunteers Your prayers bring healing and freedom to victims and perpetrators. Your prayers support law enforcement in their efforts to bring justice. Your prayers bring about healthy collaboration between partner agencies fighting this issue. Your prayers bring about the funding needed to do our work.
If you would like to join our Prayer Network. There are several ways to engage:
- Pray on your own. See our current prayer requests below.
- Have your church, small group, or prayer group set aside some time to pray for us.
- Join our monthly prayer call on the 4th Tuesday of every month at 7 pm. If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health, growth, protection and unity for our staff, clients, and partners.
- Perseverance, strategy, energy and wisdom for our leadership team. It’s been quite the year!
- Funding for our 24×7 long term Residential Recovery Program for trafficked moms and their children.
- Additional volunteer staffing and a central Lake County location for our new Day Recovery Program.
- Sponsors and attendees at our upcoming Festival of Trees to be held at Hawthorn Mall in November 2020.
- Outstanding church engagement for our 25 to Thrive campaign.
- The perfect clients for our programming and perfect Board members for our open Board positions.