RISE Program – Rental Assistance with Support & Encouragement
If you, or someone you know, needs help paying current/back rent or a security deposit in order to avoid homelessness, abuse, sexual exploitation, or risk of other dangers, we may be able to help.
If you think you may be eligible, please contact us at 224-789-3054.
- Must have been a victim of a crime in the 12 months prior to the Intake Application. Crime does not have to have been reported or prosecuted.
- Must already be in a rental unit or get approved for a new rental unit.
- The rental unit must be in the state of Illinois.
- We can only assist with up to 3 months back rent from the time of application.
- We can only assist with rent payments up to the end of 2021.
- Must develop an Individual Support Plan, including weekly touchpoints with Case Manager and monthly home visits.