The Stepping Stones Network has been formed to encourage individuals and organizations to GET INVOLVED in fighting sex trafficking and modern day slavery.
If you are interested, the best first step is to attend one of our monthly GET EDUCATED meetings. You will learn about the issue of sex trafficking, what’s happening Lake County and Chicagoland, and how Stepping Stones Network and our community is responding. If you are looking to Volunteer or GIVE, you will hear about options at the end of the meeting.
These meetings are held on the third Monday of every month from 7:00-8:30 pm via Zoom video conferencing. Register to attend and receive an invite here.
Connect to one of our FIVE networks!
- Volunteer – Individuals who want to get involved.
- Business Champion – If you are a business or organization that would like to support our mission financially or through volunteerism, contact our Development Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Champion – If you are a church, see our Resources page and register for our church email list here.
- Provider – Social agencies or organizations that would like to provide referrals or wraparound services, please contact our Outreach Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Party – People who are great at hospitality and event planning that will hold small fundraising parties for their network.
Quick Ways to Help
- Share the Story – Tell your church, school, business, or organization about us and request a presentation.
Interested in employment? See the Jobs page at the bottom of this site. We do not keep resumes for future reference. If you want to be kept informed of future opportunities, please join our General Mailing List and watch Indeed.com.