Advocacy is a broad term for some of the less structured services that we provide on an as-needed basis. Examples include:
- Supporting or advising a concerned friend or family member when a loved one is being exploited.
- Reporting known or suspected sex trafficking to law enforcement and advocating for justice or rescue activities.
- Mentoring high-functioning, independent survivors as they navigate life.
- Serving as a safe family or foster family to prevent a young person from being exploited.
- Speaking up for or supporting someone in court (e.g., custody hearings or record expungements)
If you need any kind of assistance related to sexual exploitation or trafficking, please call our Info Line. We will do our best to help you or refer you to another agency that can