We have a variety of speakers that can address your group face-to-face or via Zoom.
We speak to…
- Churches and businesses to provide basic education on the issue and how to help.
- Healthcare workers and first responders to learn how to spot trafficking victims and help them.
- Men, women, and/or teens. We facilitate grace-filled conversations on healthy and unhealthy uses of sex, including pornography, the reality of who is on the other side of the screen, how to quit, the impact on your relational and physical health, and how it drives demand for trafficking.
- Parents on how to keep your kids safe from predators, sexting, social media.
- Anyone on the physical, social, and relational impact of adult or childhood sexual violations, abuse, or exploitation.