We have a team of trained speakers that can address your group in-person, virtually, or via pre-recorded video.
We speak to…
- Churches and businesses to educate on sexual exploitation and discuss ways to get involved.
- Healthcare workers and first responders to learn how to spot trafficking victims and help them.
- Men, women, and/or teens. We facilitate grace-filled conversations on healthy and unhealthy uses of sex, including pornography, the reality of who is on the other side of the screen, how to quit, the impact on relational and physical health, and how pornography drives demand for trafficking.
- Parents on how to keep kids safe from predators, sexting, and risky uses of social media.
- Anyone on the physical, social, and relational impact of adult or childhood sexual violations, abuse, or exploitation.
To request a speaker, please contact Tamara Robinson at tamarar@steppingstonesnetwork.